Online Adult Mental Health Aware
Time & Location
About the Event
This course is a four hour introductory session into mental health awareness, managing your own well-being and challenging stigma. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance and an MHFA manual to refer to. The session is delivered through a mix of group activities, presentation and discussion using on online learning platform.
- What is mental health?
- Mental Health Continuum
- Factors which affect mental health
- Stress and stress management
- Spotting signs of distress
- Mental health conditions:
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Take 10 Together - starting a supportive conversation
- Supporting mental health in the workplace
- Useful statistics
- Helpful resources
For further information about this course please see the 'courses' section of the website or get in touch.
- Individual Training Place£119vat included£119vat included0£0
- Training Place for Invoicing£0£00£0