Adult Mental Health First Aid
Time & Location
About the Event
This course will give you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
£269 per person inclusive of VAT, learning materials, course fee, lunch & refreshments.
This course is run over two days from 09:00 to 17:00 - attendance on both days is required for certification.
For further information about this course please see the 'courses' section of the website or get in touch.
- Individual Training Place£269£2690£0
- Training Place for Invoicing£0£00£0